It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly event on my blog; So Many Books So Little Time. This is where book bloggers and readers gather to talk about what books they’ve read and/or reviewed last week, what books they’re currently reading and what books they’re planning to read. This is a great way to organise/plan our reading week/month, and to take a sneak peek at what others are reading. Usually Posted on Monday’s.
Hello, bookish lovelies! 📚 Good Morning & How was your weekend?!
Sooo today, I was thinking that I should post one of these! Like I said last month, I’ll primarily be using this type of post for a Monthly Book/Review Wrap Up. Not sure if I’ll make this a weekly thing, or bi-weekly, like I’ve said I would. But ya never know.
Sooo, like I said, I’m going to share the books I’ve read in the past month/two weeks, or whenever. As well as some of the books I’m thinking of reading next! And maybe y’all can help me pick! 😍💕
Also, I’d love to know what you’re reading!
Anyways, on to the book part of this post! 🤩😍📚
- Paramnesia: The Deadish Chronicles by Brian Wilkinson | Review|Goodreads
- Thirsty by Mia Hopkins | Review | Goodreads
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer | Review |Goodreads
- The Princess of Draga by Emma Dean| ARC | Review |Goodreads
- Twice Dead by Caitlin Seal |ARC | Reivew | Goodreads
- Love Hack by Kimberly Dean |ARC | Review | Goodreads
- V Games: Dead Before Dawn by Caroline Peckhma |ARC | Review |Goodreads
- Ball Buster by Kara Sheridan|ARC|Goodreads
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer | Goodreads
- Trial by Fire by Lore Graham|Goodreads
- Bad Princess by Julianna Keyes|Goodreads
- Immortal: Guardian of Monsters by Kristin Ping | Goodreads
~To Read Read~
The last month-ish I’ve honestly been sooo freaking busy, I haven’t read at all. 😦
Happy Monday & Happy Reading!