Number Of Books You Read: 62
Number of Re-Reads:1
Number of Reviews Posted: 46
Number of ARCs Read: 19
Genre You Read The Most From: Young Adult
~Best in Books~
1. Best Book You Read In 2017?
Dystopian: The Lunar Chronicles Series (Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, Winter) by Marissa Meyer
Paranormal: Book 1 & 2 in the V Games Trilogy by Caroline Peckham
Contemporary: Without Merit // It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
Fantasy: Dark Wish by Yumoyori Wilson // The Vanishing Spark of Dusk by Sara Baysinger
New Adult: The Marked Men Series by Jay Crownover
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read in 2017?
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did) In 2017?
5. Best series you started in 2017? Best Sequel of 2017? Best Series Ender of 2017?
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2017?
Marissa Meyer, Caroline Peckham, Jay Crownover, Yumoyori Wilson, Jannat Bhat
7. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
Tie between The Dorothy Must Die series and V Games, and Dark Wish by Yumoyori Wilson
8. Book You Read In 2014 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
Honestly, I would re-read any of the 59 books I read this year again, next year!
9. Favorite cover(s) of a book you read in 2017?
Tie between covers…
10. Most memorable character of 2017?
Makoto in Dark Wish by Yumoyori Wilson
11. Most beautifully written book read in 2017?
12. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2017?
13. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2017 to finally read?
14. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2017?
“Imagine all the people you meet in your life. There are so many. They come in like waves, trickling in and out with the tide. Some waves are much bigger and make more of an impact than others. Sometimes the waves bring with them things from deep in the bottom of the sea and they leave those things tossed onto the shore. Imprints against the grains of sand that prove the waves had once been there, long after the tide recedes. That was what Atlas was telling me when he said “I love you.” He was letting me know that I was the biggest wave he’d ever come across. And I brought so much with me that my impressions would always be there, even when the tide rolled out.” – It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
“Selflessness. It should be the basis of every relationship. If a person truly cares about you, they’ll get more pleasure from the way they make you feel, rather than the way you make them feel.” –Confess by Colleen Hoover
“It annoys me when people try to convince other people that their anger or stress isn’t warranted if someone else in the world is worse off than them. It’s bullshit. Your emotions and reactions are valid, Merit. Don’t let anyone tell you any different. You’re the only one who feels them.” – Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
“Not every mistake deserves a consequence. Sometimes the only thing it deserves is forgiveness.” – Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
“I looked up and caught Adam staring at me. Again. He seemed quite focused on keeping track of me all day. I had a feeling he wanted to make sure I didn’t get into trouble again, but maybe it was more than that. Our eyes locked for an instant, and I felt certain he’d been thinking about the kiss, too. It made one thought enter my head and simply refuse to leave. If kissing him was so spectacular, what would sleeping with him be like?” – Delayed Departure by Abigail Drake
15.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2017?
Longest: Winter by Marissa Meyer (827 pages)
Shortest: The Queen’s Army by Marissa Meyer (23 pages)
16. Book That Shocked You The Most
Remembrance by Heather Hildenbrand and Dark Wish by Yumoyori Wilson
17. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)
Makoto and all 5 of her Knights! (Dark Wish by Yumoyori Wilson ) // Kalen + Lark (The Vanishing Spark of Dusk by Sara Baysinger)
18. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year
Rhett and Clementine before they started dating // Kalen + Lark from The Vanishing Spark of Dusk by Sara Baysinger
19. Favorite Book You Read in 2017 From An Author You’ve Read Previously
20. Best Book You Read In 2017 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver, was pretty good, also, they only book that I read that was recommended to me
21. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2017?
Daniel, Ryder, Marcus, Elias from Dark Wish by Yumoyori Wilson // Kalen from The Vanishing Spark of Dusk by Sara Baysinger
22. Best 2014 debut you read?
V Games by Caroline Peckham
23. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
The Lunar Chronicles for sure! Marissa Meyer is soo amazing
24. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
Dark Wish by Yumoyori Wilson
25. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2017?
26. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
27. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
Dark Wish by Yumoyori Wilson // The Vanishing Spark of Dusk by Sara Baysinger
28. Most Unique Book You Read In 2017?
V Games by Caroline Peckham ,Dark Wish by Yumoyori Wilson and The Vanishing Spark of Dusk by Sara Baysinger
29. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?
1. Favorite review that you wrote in 2017?
Hmm, would probably be both books in the V Games Trilogy
Book 1~ V Games by Caroline Peckham
2. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
I’ve been a part of soo many fun Blog Tours this year, I really couldn’t just pick one!
3. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2017?
Reaching my 6 year blogging anniversary.
4. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?
Just Friends (Just Friends #1) by Billy Taylor
5. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
6. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
Yes! My yearly reading Challenge, of which is reading 50 books, and I read 59 books! Also, another goal was to review most of the books I read this year, which I reviewed 46!
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2014 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2018?
Scarlet series by A.C. Gaughen
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2018 (non-debut)?
Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi & Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian
3. 2018 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2018?
The Fates Divide (Carve the Mark #2) by Veronica Roth
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2018?