- Follow So Many Books, So Little Time on WordPress.com
- Blog Tour ~ Awakened by Dot Caffrey: Review + Giveaway!
- Book Blitz ~ Scandalous by Sybil Bartel: Excerpt + Giveaway!
- Book Blitz ~ Truth in Lies by Jennifer DiGiovanni: Excerpt + Giveaway!
- Book Blitz ~ Taxed by Love by A.J. Renee: Excerpt + Giveaway!
- Book Blitz ~ Love, Cutter by Michelle Jester: Teasers + Giveaway!
- Book Blitz ~ Hot Honey Kisses (3:AM Kisses 17) by Addison Moore: Excerpt + Giveaway!
- Book Blitz ~ Mute & Haze Box Set by Christine Bernard: Excerpt + Giveaway!
- Book Blitz ~ Undisclosed by A.M. Salinger: Excerpt + Giveaway!
★★★★★ Amazing, I loved it so much. Highly recommended.
★★★★ Pretty good. I loved it. Definitely recommended.
★★★ I liked it. I recommend it
★★ Uhhh.. It was Ok. Needs something more exciting. (Needs editing/didn't like certain scenarios, etc).
★ Didn't like it one bit.
- Hello, bookish lovelies!💕 Hope you're weekend has been good! ✨ QOTD ~ have you watched The Darkest Minds movie? ✨ Im finically reading The Darkest Minds series! Just finished reading the first book and now #currentlyreading books two, Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken! ✨ Book one was sooo good, and I'm looking forward to watching the movie! ✨ Hope y'all have a good rest of your weekend! 😊Goood morning? Haha another really early morning post. The sun is slowly rising and the sky looks really pretty right now. Just posted a pretty sky pic on my story! There also some giveaways happening right now on my blog! Link is in my bio! (Also check my story for that!) ✨ I'm thinking of reading The Coldest Girl on Coldtown by Holy Black next. But I don't know if I should start it now or finish the Blog Tour book I'm reading first? 🤔 hmmm, decisions, decisions! ✨ Anyways! Hope y'all have a fantastic day today! 💕"Work hard and stay humble" ⭐️ Goooooood morning!! Haha I'm about to make coffee. I don't know why I'm posting this early, but here is a picture of a bookmark I've been really wanting to share with y'all. I feel like I have too many book marks but they're all so cute :3 ⭐️ Do you have a favourite bookmark? Send me pics, if ya want! I love looking at cute ones :3 ⭐️ Hope y'all have a fantastic day today!💕Hey guys! Feels like forever since I've posted last! Life has been pretty busy lately! ✨ Have you ever read a book that takes place in the city/the country you live in or even a place you you've been to before? ✨ Maybe it's just me, but I've always felt this weird sense of happiness when I do! Like 'oh I know that place they're near!' I don't know, just picturing landmarks/how the place looks makes the book so much better, imo. I end up smiling for like 5 minutes like a big idiot. But sadly, I'm not really into the book. It's for a Blog Tour, in august. I'm about 25% into it, but I feel like I should at least read 60% before I just toss it aside and asking for an excerpt to post instead of my review. ✨ Speaking of Blog Tours! I'm part of the tour for Princess of Draga by Emma Dean today! It's the first book in a new series. Emma Dean is the pen name for author, Jillian Ashe, she wrote the Wolfegang series, which was pretty freaking awesome! Anyways, the Tour post will be the first post on my blog for a few days! Link in my bio! ✨ Hope y'all have a fantastic day!Hello bookish lovelies! Happy Saturday! Hope your weekend is off to a good start! ✨ I finally bought Heartless by Marissa Meyer and I'm sooo excited to start reading it! ✨ What are you currently reading?Hello, bookish lovelies!!💕 Starting my morning off right with a big coffee and an amazing book! How have y'all been!? ✨ It's been FOREVER since I posted last😥I've missed you all! ✨ I've just been really busy with life and blogging, I haven't had time to post on here. I've been trying to post everyday on my blog, this month! It's been going well. Link to my blog is in my bio! ✨ I hope y'all have a wonderful day today😘Good morning, bookish lovelies! Today's my birthday!! 😊 My mom took the day off so probably going to go for lunch or something! Not sure though!! ✨ Anyways, I got these two beautiful books a few days ago! I'm excited to read them! ✨ Also!! There's a giveaway along with my top post, on my blog! •Book Blitz~ Sin With Me by J.A Hass & Johnathan McClain• (5x $50 Amazon Gift cards & 25 Signed copies of SIN WITH ME) Link in my bio! ✨ Hope y'all have a fantastic day💕Hello, bookish lovelies! Happy Sunday!💕 📖 I don't normally post on Sunday's but why not? Haha Today is my lazzzyy day😴 Just sitting in bed reading all day. 📖 I started reading the 4th book in the Stage Dive series by Kylie Scott. I'm excited to finish this series! QOTD: What are you reading this weekend? 📖 Hope y'all have a good day!💕✨Hello, bookish lovelies!💕 Today, I thought I'd share a small excerpt from the book I'm #currentlyreading, Lead by Kylie Scott. 📖 "I gasped at the door. Clearly, the man had lost his ever-loving mind. He want making a single lick of sense, but he kept on keeping on. Apparently the fact that he'd set me up with dean in the first place had been completely forgotten. I crossed my legs and leaned back against the headboard, waiting him out. Eventually the silence was deafening in both sides of the door. I strained to hear something, anything. Then the crashing began. Boom! The first bone-jarring noise made my whole body jump. Second time around wasn't much better. My bedroom door smashed open and Jimmy strode on, seeming twice as tall as a normal, putting most mountains to shame. Righteous indignation blazed in his eyes, red tinged his ski. Maybe I should have been afraid, but I was too busy being pissed. "Did you just kick my door down?" I shrieked the obvious. "Are you out of your fucking mind?" "My door, yeah." He marched on over to my bed, seeming ten foot tall. Then suddenly he stopped. "Have you been crying?" "Nope. I'm all good. Thanks for asking. My door, on the other hand, not so much!" I'm sure my most likely red-eyed, blotch-skinned appearance told a different tale. But screw him. Such was the beauty of the ugly cry, its legacy lasted for hours no matter some beauty sleep. I probably looked like roadkill, slammed down by the semitrailer that was rock 'n' roll legend Jimmy Ferris. He sat ont he edge of the bed. His broad shoulders seemed to have fallen by a half a foot at least. "You have, you've been fucking crying. I don't believe you" Page 179-180Hello, bookish lovelies!💕 I haven't posted in a while. It's been a weird, sleepless few days, I've literally done nothing but read, I'm half way through a 4 book series! Haha 📚 Anyways, I've been thinking lately that maybe once in awhile I could post a teaser/quote of the book I'm reading, what do you think? 📚 Hope y'all have a good day!"Life is tough my darling, but so are you" ✨ Helloooo, bookish lovelies!!💕 I haven't posted in a while! I actually ran out of data for the first time ever and went over a bit without even realizing. 😣 ✨ My Blog Tour Post for Dark Wish by Yumoyori Wilson went up this morning! There's a Tour-Wide Giveaway for an Amazon gift card! This will be my top post for the next few days! Link in my bio!! ✨ QOTD: What was the last book you rated 5 stars? ✨ Hmmm.. The last book I rated 5 stars is Tainted Rose by Yumoyori Wilson, which is the sequel to Dark Wish!! I finished it last week! ✨ Hope y'all have an amazing day!💕Hullo, bookish lovelies! Happy Valentine's Day!!💕 QOTD: How are you spending Valentine's Day? ✨ I'm spending the day with my mom since she's off work! ☺️We're going to the mall, probably will watch the new Fifty Shades movie, & of course going to the bookstore!😍 ✨ Hope y'all have a fantastic day! ☺️💜
- BlogoversaryDecember 10th, 201879 days to go.
- 31,312 views this month